Customer service: take you new level
Customer service management (CEM) is the solution of the combination of workflow and the process of managing customer relationships. With the CEM system, the company can rely on an automation system to reinforce human techniques. To manage the CEM system, the company needs to create a customer management team that encompasses all interactions.
The loyalty of the customer is a valuable asset of the type of business and is important for successful companies. With the CSM system and applications, companies can gather research and analyze information such as customer behavior. Through the information and the customer behavior, the company can design the procedure to retrain and develop a core customer base.
Lastly, an organization with successful Customer Management can ensure the relationship between customers and the company is healthy to an extent its business. The overall goal of the course is to increase sales and have good customer retention.
By the end of the program, participants will be able to :
- Describe the practice of customer service provider
- Identify the components that promote customer retention and loyalty
- Deliver the Customer Service Effectively
- Understand the importance of customer service and organization
- Define the internal and external customer expectations
- Able to set goals to increase productivity
- Utilize CSM techniques to increase job satisfaction
HRDC Training Programme: 10001340383