Best Practice for Warehouse Management System
This course will help the participants understand how to improve warehouse operations by implementing lean operating processes, intelligently managing inventory, and establishing a performance management program that ensures continuous improvement. An effective warehousing strategy can be a powerful competitive weapon.
Best-practice warehouses deliver superior customer satisfaction and return on investment by functioning as a tightly integrated part of a company’s value chain. This course aims to show how to implement all of the essential tools for the effective management of warehouses and stores. This module includes evaluating procedures and improving methods by eliminating wasteful activities and excess costs.
By the end of the program, participants will be able to :
- Describe the role of the warehouse
- Identify the best practices for warehouse operating processes
- Deliver the strategy in the warehouse
- Understand the technology of warehousing management
- Define the technology to improve visibility
- Able to build a performance management program
HRDC Training Programme: 10001340382