We, Amber as a Licensed Custom Agent strive to offer our customers total solutions for their custom-related requirements. We have our own experienced, licensed customs brokers in many countries who provide our client’s hassle-free customs clearance services and professional solutions based on customers’ needs. We assist importers with such matters as Incoterms 2020®, tariff options, duty concessions, and landed costing reports. We also assist exporters with duty drawbacks and collection. Our customs brokerage services include:
- Customs Documentation.
- Carting / Receiving Goods.
- Examination of Shipments.
- Handling of stuffing & de-stuffing at Ports and Customers warehouse.
We perform the following custom clearance services follow trade industry process flow for our clients:
- K1 (Declaration for goods imported)
- K2 (Declaration for goods exported)
- K3 (Application/ Permit to transfer goods within the Federation/Malaysia)
- K8 (Application/ Permit to tranship/remove goods in a bonded warehouse)
- K9 (Requisition/ Permit to remove small dutiable goods from customs control or bonded warehouse)
- ZB1 (Import without duty in the port area only)
- ZB2 (Export without duty in the port area only)
- ZB3 (Free Zone transshipment)
- ZB4 (Change Trader)
The supporting Document needed for the declaration is as follows:
- Delivery order
- Packing list
- Original invoice
- Bill of lading
- Certificate of origin
- Import licenses which may be required by a proper officer of customs
Our trained customs teams are ready to advise and guide the customer through complying with all government requirements.