We, Amber as a Licensed Custom Agent strive to offer our customers’ total solutions for their custom related requirements. We have our own experienced, licensed customs brokers in many countries who provide our client’s hassle-free customs clearance service and professional solutions based on customers’ needs. We assist importers with such matters as Incoterms®, tariff options, duty concessions, and landed costing reports. We also assist exporters with duty drawback and collection. Our customs brokerage services include:
- Customs Documentation.
- Carting / Receiving Goods.
- Examination of Shipments.
- Handling of stuffing & de-stuffing at Ports and Customers warehouse.
We perform the following custom clearance services for our clients:
- K1 (Declaration for goods imported)
- K2 (Declaration for goods exported)
- K3 (Application/ Permit to transfer goods within the Federation/Malaysia)
- K8 (Application/ Permit to tranship/remove goods in a bonded warehouse)
- K9 (Requisition/ Permit to remove small dutiable goods from customs control or bonded warehouse)
- ZB1 (Import without duty in the port area only)
- ZB2 (Export without duty in the port area only)
- ZB3 (Free Zone transshipment)
- ZB4 (Change Trader)
Supporting Document needed for the declaration is as follow:
- Delivery order
- Packing list
- Original invoice
- Bill of lading
- Certificate of origin
- Import licenses which may be required by a proper officer of customs
Our trained customs teams ready to advise and guide the customer through complying with all government requirements.